Give your Immune System a Boost
Tis the season of colds and flus. Most of us can't make it to spring without feeling under the weather at least once. You may even be someone who spends the winter months doing everything you can to keep our immune systems from crashing. Did you know massage therapy is a great way to give your system an extra boost?
Massage therapy can:
- be used as a natural cold remedy
- reduce stress and increase endorphins to build you immune system
- promote circulation and increase blood flow to help boost the body's natural germ-fighting system
- target areas of the body to relieve congestion
- help you recover faster from colds and viruses
So if you start to feel under the weather or are struggling through a stressful season, a massage appointment might be just what you need.
*Be sure to drink plenty of water after your massage to help get rid of more toxins and drain the lymphatic system.*